Monday, July 28, 2008

Avril Lavigne's Ticket
























Yay!! I got Avril LAvigne's TIcket dy...happy happy happy~ we( Me and Joanne)went to Sungei Wang to purchase Rm 138 at orange Zone however i had a 10% discount cuz of Hotlink User...dn asked me how i got it since i m DIGI user but i did spent Rm8.80 for starter pack(including Rm4 in the starter pack thats why i think it shud be oki since i bought 2 tickets)...anyway we both got her poster and lyric's booklet too. Hmm...not bad so...my 1st time concert in Msia will be Avril Lavigne's Concert! YAy!! Hope it wont disappoint me o...* Looking forward*

And after purchasing our tickets, we went to Pavillion for window shop *means we got nth from it*LolZ!! however we catched a movie (The Dark Knight at 8pm) and b4 that was our lunch at Sakae Sushi.
Askin me hows the movie,the dark knight??Hmm...for me i would give a rate as (***/5)cuz the movie is kinda long hours which is about 2hours and a half but onli 1/2 of the movie make me kinda alert to pay attention, half of it is kinda bored cuz of some 'talk too much crap' part. Anyway overall still oki, mayb i tend to expect too much from this movie since it's Batman's movie and thats how the rate from me is kinda average cuz of some disappointment.

Looking forward movie, The MUMMY!
Hmm i think i shud stop here cuz i had finshed up my outing's blog dy...hehehhe! sounds bored?? but i do enjoy it! heheh! =)

No comments: