Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chinese New Year!

A Big Lion Head Display decoration Found in TimeSquare which i had taken on 11th Feb(not the date shown in my photo cuz i haven set the time and date for my Camera after format!!!hahahah! trust me! it's 2008 de not 2006) =)

Heloo everyBody! (Sorry for the long long time i din do my blogging cuz i m ....hmm....u know~...erm... quite lazy loo hahah!, tat's why i dn touch my blog...hehehe!) *paiseh*paiseh* i know u will say why like this oso lazy jus key in few wrds onli but...yealor, i m like this lazy de lor ....hahahah!)Anyway,

我在這裡祝大家



Gong Xi Fatt Choi!!!恭喜發財

Xin Nian Kuai Le!!!新年快樂

Nian Nian You Yu!!!年年有餘

Bu Bu Gao Sheng!!!步步高升

Xue Ye Jin Bu!!!學業進步

Sheng Yi Xing Long!!!生意興隆

Shen Ti Jian kang!!!身體建康 (The Important one!) =)

給大家一個有意識的鼠年MSG﹕


非常重要﹐你必須以正確的發音讀這些字

字之之字

之子之子

子字子字

之字之字

很好﹐你都讀對了﹐今年的鼠年相信你可以和老鼠聊天了

新年快樂


By Fangbuzz!! =)

No comments: