Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Backz Backz!!!

Backz BAckz!!
Sorry since a long time i din blog blog oledi...anyway jus found out that sum ppl act me comments...thnx thnx...hehee! as usual i dn think i haf sumthin to blog now cuz i dn haf anythin special in my life nowadays jus as usual went out wif frens n catch sum movies...

I haf watch:
Secret = Wow~ not bad o...Jay chow de acting.
Rush Hour3 = hmm...abit disappointed lor...
The bourne Ultimatum= Not bad...quite nice
Aiya~ no more movie i watched.,..ahdui~ so little de...anyway there is alot of nice movie around this few month like: Resident Evil,the brave one,Knocked up n so on....Hoo~ gonna catch some of it....hehehez

Hmm....today is an unlucky day for me....i found out my car kena scratch by car(dno whos stupid car)when i parked outside house.I jus found out in the next morning,when i was on my way to college...i was like ~ *angry* *sad* *nth i can b done*then i take a look around my car...i realise my car kena scratch by ppl(using some shrp shrp stuff). OMG!
After that i did tell my uncle bout it, then he said no wonder he woke up in the morning(around 5am) he saw a big lamp on top of my car so he went n took it down...after that when he was on his way to wrk,the lamp was not there anymore...so he guess must be some 'no use malay' (i doesnt mean MALAY i jus said the person who did it must be malay*dn misunderstood*)did de...cuz they were havin puasa n mayb they had drug too so they so daring to do this stuff...why ?why?why? why is it my car? sigh~ my unlucky car n unlucky me~

Hmm....final exam cumin so soon~ soon~again~ i m still the last minutes 1...haiya~ i haf to change this attitude la...but couldnt cuz is like owes think tmr wil b okay tmr will b okay~ sigh~ anyway jiayou! jiayou! jiayou! gambateh!!! =)

OKi la, i will stop here today...anyway sorry i dn blog for 2 mths ....hehehez take carez everyone!!n haf a nice day~

No comments: