Sunday, June 3, 2007

Again-shopping time= MIdvalley

Hei~ post post again and u guess what? shoppin gain. i think u ppl will felt bored of it! haha!today i dn think i haf not much to talk bout cuz i dint spent so much like yesterday so i will jus blog abit of my shoppin.hehe!Today we went to midvalley*megamall together again(me n Joanne)...THis time i drive there, haha!sigh~ hate findin parkin's place...it is so ridiculous that when we reached there,is just 11.30pm and u guess what? the whole basement was FULL FULL FULL...OMG!!!This ppl even earlier than us,the megamall open at 10 wor...cool rite? so we shopped from 12 until 3.30pm(also finshed shop this whole midvalley) had our lunch at 3pm then went back to subang at 4 sumthin so we spent another shoppin destination at subang parade(1 hrs shop) ...seems like i m crzy about shoppin hor..no choice la cuz wana go back to Brunei durin smester break mah so wana shop lor, cuz i dint hav a crazy shop for more than 2 mth oledi...ok ok! stop talkin crap again...i guessu ppl are yawning come i show u one of my '仗利品’




This is one of my '$$$' again! nice rite...hehe!








This is my sister's(Ah yuk) nici, she wants me to buy for her this~Cool~ hard to find neh~Cuz i bought for my 2nd sister and mum clothes so i dn post up their '仗利品 ’ =)





Me and my fren(Joanne)
Takin picture for memory!=)

No comments: