Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Release!

Back! Back! BAck!~

Atlast i finshed my exam oledi~WoO~ but...but....but.....when the results has POST up! mayb i will pengsan~ haha! whu noes i might score well(LUCKZ) or whu noes i gonna retake. AAARRGGHHH!!!

How?how?how? NO! i must haf confident~ yea~ sigh~ Nevermindlah~ dn think bout that anymore~

*********************************************************************************

O yea, the accounting paper (on 28th may) is like so many Questions to do~ haiyah~ 7 Questions leh...not easy man anyway we r given 3 hrs to finsh it...3 hrs is so long~(why m i so many complain de?) haha! hope i did well , at least a PASS for me~ i dn hope for high but a CREDIT is gudz hehe!(so macam macam wan)

And today~ Macroeconomic 1 ...another chamz 1~ Dno how to survive la~ we haf to do 5 Questions out of 7 Question but is like not enuf time ...sigh~ and this has only bout 2 hrs nia~Ahdui~ in macroeconomic i onli hope for a PASS cuz for me is like WoO~ understandin~ but u think i understand meh? *blur . So~ So~ so~ gonna keep sign in to RMIT's website to look at our grades, i think start from today onwards, i wil b like clicking the website as my daily life's job haha! until the grades post up~ hmm....stop talkin bout my xam , i think u (my frens whu read this) wil felt bored of it...OK OK! will stop here bout Examz. Ei, i tot i hav stop bout it jus now after(dun think about it anymore)haha! so 'lo so' ar me~anyway

All the best to me! hehe!


Wow~ finshed my exam ,i can go shop shop oledi...Yay! hehe! gonna buy lots of things since i dint shop for a long time...sigh~ so BUSY...O yea, gonna buy present leh...most of my frens bufday in June n May~cool~ so gudz!

Hmm...goin to Brunei on 6th June...Yay! Miss my Mummy(she looks younger), Ah peng(whether she is still so skinny ops! i mean SLIM) haha!, Ah Yuk(whether she is stil gaining weight har and Daddy too (but i owes see him hehe!) haha! U ALL WANA BUY ANYTHIN??

Ok la~ i think i m out of wrds oledi....ill continue gain when i wana continue~ hehe! =) All the Best to every1~ hehe!

No comments: